First of all, in the transformer oil is absolutely not water, and once there is water, transformers may be burned due to short circuits. Furthermore, the transformer is a kind of long-term use of fixed equipment, of course, the transformer oil also hope to use for a long time, at least 10 years or even 15 years is not bad, in order to ensure the stability and security of power supply, so the better oxidation resistance of oil.
Transformer oil for such a long time with the air and copper and iron and other metal contact, and if its antioxidant properties are not good, it will produce acids and water, and thus lead to deterioration of its electrical properties, corrosion equipment. Therefore, the transformer oil are required after refining very strict, to remove all kinds of harmful components in the oil at the same time, in order to prevent oxidation, have some antioxidant additives, to prolong the service life of it.
The transformer is usually placed outdoors in the winter, in order to ensure its normal operation, requirements of transformer oil pour point is relatively low, the current transformer oil grade is divided by its freezing point. Cable oils and capacitor oils are used in this type of electrical insulation. They are insulated from high voltage cables and capacitors.
1. excellent electrical insulation, high breakdown voltage, small dielectric loss factor, can effectively prevent the discharge phenomenon and power loss under the high voltage electric field;
2. good thermal stability and oxidation stability, can prevent the formation of acid and sludge during use, and prolong the service life of electrical equipment;
3. lower viscosity provides effective cooling and heat transfer properties;
4. excellent low temperature performance, with low pour point depressant, -40 c;
5., the performance of anti gassing is good, and the phenomenon of air gap discharge under the condition of high voltage electric field is prevented;
6., the content of naphthenic hydrocarbons and aromatic hydrocarbons is suitable to ensure the formation of sludge in the operation of dissolved electrical equipment, and to avoid damage to insulating materials and heat transfer;
7. environmentally friendly, free of any pcbs.
This article was written by Shandong transformer oil, and would like to know more about our products and more details, please pay attention to our official website: http://www.jnwdsh.com