The transformer oil supplied by 1. manufacturers contains acetylene in itself.
2. transformer equipment manufacturers in the factory when the transformer pressure test, PD test in the discharge of the failure of the oil acetylene.
3. field oil treatment equipment caused. For example, caused by oil filter oil overheating fault decomposition, such as some pressure oil filter because of the use of a long time, there may be some fault caused by oil cracking in the motor and pump, may also be a working oil filter, oil filter and the occurrence of static friction and acetylene flow and oil properties, oil filter material, and the situation of the charged tendency about. The original oil filter is bad, the insulation is lower and the part is overheated. Or because of the oil left in the tank and oil filter, containing acetylene, which was not treated before use.
4. repair welding on transformer body or accessories. In the installation work, sometimes the welding of the transformer is unavoidable. The high temperature in the welding zone may cause oil to decompose and produce acetylene
5. field electrical test results
6. the residual oil of transformer accessories is acetylene. For example, if the radiator, radiator containing acetylene, acetylene diffusion through the way slowly transferred to the main oil tank, and the residual oil in the annex to the amount is very small, the short term is difficult to achieve the minimum detection concentration of chromatograph, which cannot be found only in the presence of acetylene, a few days after the attachment and the main oil tank oil mix to acetylene be measured.
7. due to human negligence, the attachment oil containing acetylene was added
8. the on load voltage regulating switch leaks after repair, so that the oil containing acetylene enters the transformer body
9. at the scene, the oil in the tank is placed in another tank because of the contamination of the tank, which results in the production of acetylene in the transformer oil.
10., the installation of the site did not operate according to regulations, did not stop heating when it was not circulating, resulting in overheating of the heating wire.
11. oil filter control system is not perfect, sudden power failure or misoperation will lead to partial overheating of transformer oil.
This article by the Shandong transformer oil finishing release, you are not to know these contents? More content please click: http://www.jnwdsh.com, we will have more exciting content, you check